Davis & Associates, P.A.
701 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 205
West Palm Beach, Florida 33407
Telephone: (561) 586-7116
Fax: (561) 586-9611
- Florida State University College of Law – Tallahassee, Florida
- Juris Doctor, May 2019
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Journal of Environmental and Land Use Law, Executive Editor
- Book Awards – Constitutional Law II, Practicing Environmental Law in Florida, Family Law
- Activities: Phi Delta Phi
- University of Florida –Gainesville, Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, May 2012
- GPA: 3.78/4.00, Cum Laude
- Alpha Zeta Honor Society
- Davis & Associates, P.A., Associate Attorney, August 2019 – Present
- Researches and advises on all aspects of local government operations, including code compliance, land use and zoning, procurement and contracting, ethics, and public records and meetings law.
- Prepares legal memoranda, ordinances, resolutions, and other legal documents as required.
- Participates in and assists supervising attorneys with all stages of local government meetings and quasi-judicial proceedings, including drafting of notices, orders, and any litigation or appeals-related documentation as necessary.
- Gray Robinson, P.A., Legislative Assistant, November 2017 – May 2019
- Handled a variety of assignments related to the Florida Legislature’s 2018 and 2019 Regular Sessions. Assignments include bill and amendment analysis, covering committee meetings and generating reports, shadowing lobbyists and meeting with representatives, research assignments, and drafting bill and amendment language.
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection, Legal Intern, May 2018 – August 2018
- Assisted the Department’s litigation section with pre-trial preparation by drafting legal memoranda, motions, and discovery requests. Assisted the Department’s programs section with in-depth research concerning substantive policy areas that will result in the implementation of rules and regulations for Florida’s air, water, and state lands.
- Gunster, Gunster Scholar and Intern, March 2018 – May 2018
- Recipient of the 2017-2018 Gunster Environmental Law Scholarship and Clerkship. Assisted firm shareholders with a range of legal and government operations assignments, including the drafting of rulemaking petitions and legal memoranda, as well as monitoring important environmental and land use issues within Florida.
- Federal Lands, Federal Authority: The Case for Regulation of Fracking on Federal Lands, 36 UCLA J. OF ENVTL. L. & POL’Y 303
- Risks and Recovery: A Multifaceted Outlook Towards Conservation of the Southern Resident Orca Population, 30 VILL. ENVTL. L. J. (forthcoming 2019)
- Member in Good Standing of the Florida Bar since 2019;
- Member of the Palm Beach County Bar (2019-present);
- Member of the Florida Bar, City, County and Local Government Law Section (2019-present).