Davis & Associates, P.A.
701 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 205
West Palm Beach, Florida 33407
Telephone: (561) 586-7116
Fax: (561) 586-9611
- Vermont Law School, S. Royalton, VT
Juris Doctor (2013)
Cumulative GPA: 3.07/4.00
- Received Academic Excellence Award for Advanced Legal Analysis (Spring 2013)
- Dean’s List: Spring 2012
- Earned High Pass in Environmental & Natural Resources Law Clinic (both semesters) and Legal Writing I
- Course work: Environmental Law, Water Resources, Water Quality, Environmental Health Law, Administrative Law, Evidence, Criminal Law, Family Law, Estates, Corporations, Legal Writing I & II, Appellate Advocacy
- Ball State University, Muncie, IN
Master of Science in Natural Resources and Environmental Management (2004)
Cumulative GPA: 4.0/4.0
- Dean’s Citation for Academic Excellence for a perfect academic record (2004)
- Graduate Teaching Assistant (all years) – taught Introductory Environment and Society laboratory classes
- Recipient of Outstanding Graduate Student Award (2003) and Outstanding Graduate Thesis Award (2004)
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
Bachelor of Arts cum laude in Environmental Science – Policy focus (2001)
Cumulative GPA: 3.4/4.0
- Dean’s List: Summer 2000, Fall 2000, Spring 2001, Summer 2001
- Recipient of the Florida Bright Futures Scholarship (all academic terms)
Davis & Associates, P.A. (formerly Davis & Ashton, P.A.), June 2016 – Present
- Serve as General Counsel for the Town of Mangonia Park.
- Serve as Code Enforcement Special Magistrate for Towns of Ocean Ridge and Loxahatchee.
- Lead attorney handling Code Enforcement, Planning & Zoning Board, and Board of Adjustment hearings for four (4) local government clients.
- Assists supervising attorney with other land use issues related to municipal client representation.
- Conduct legal research and draft legal memoranda, pleadings, and technical reports for local government clients.
Erin L. Deady, P.A., October 2013 – June 2016
- Assisted supervising attorney with a wide variety of environmental projects including: litigation; climate change, sustainability and sea level rise planning projects, Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill restoration regulatory monitoring and plan drafting to secure RESTORE funding.
- Conducted legal research and drafted legal memoranda, pleadings, scientific and technical reports for private and local government clients.
- Managed and implemented a U.S. Department of Commerce Economic Development Administration grant to advance the Florida Green Energy Works Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) program within the State of Florida.
Environmental & Natural Resources Law Clinic, Student Clinician – Fall 2012 & Spring 2013 (30 hrs/wk)
- Consulted with staff attorneys on environmental litigation strategies; invited to stay on 3 cases for spring semester.
- Strategized to find legal solutions to acid mine drainage contamination at a coal refuse disposal site in New England.
- Facilitated enforcement of state Superfund law to remediate lead contamination caused by a skeet shooting range.
- Assigned lead role in advising clients, conducting conference calls and legal research, and drafting legal documents.
Vermont Law School, Library Faculty Research Assistant, May 2011 – May 2013
- Conducted legal research for faculty, synthesized information, and prepared legal research memoranda.
Vermont Public Interest Research Group, Environmental Health Intern, May 2012 – August 2012
- Authored legal memorandum outlining options for enacting comprehensive chemical reform legislation in Vermont.
White River Partnership, Spring Intern, January 2012 – May 2012
- Prepared annual Escherichia coli water quality report and assisted with Tropical Storm Irene hazard identification grants.
GFA International, Inc., Environmental Department Manager, November 2006 – May 2010
- Promoted on merit and single-handedly ran department and completed all environmental projects.
- Responsible for all client communication regarding work scope, budgets, technical results, and compliance actions.
- Prepared, managed and budgeted Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments on residential, industrial, agricultural, and commercial sites.
- Managed complex contamination assessments and coordinated with attorneys and state/local regulatory agencies.
- Conducted field sampling and data collection for assimilation into technical assessment reports.
Ardaman & Associates, Inc., Environmental Scientist, July 2004 – November 2006
- Prepared and budgeted environmental site assessments and other scientific reports.
Performed field work and data collection activities.
- Member in Good Standing of the Florida Bar since 2014
- Member of the American Bar Association (June 2013 – Present)
- Member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association (2014 – Present)
- Member of the Florida Bar Environmental & Land Use Law Section (January 2013 – Present)
- Member of the Palm Beach County Planning Congress (2014 to Present)
- Member of the U.S. Green Building Council (2014 to Present)
- Member of the Florida Association of Environmental Professionals (2004 – 2010)
- Member of the Florida Environmental Assessors Association (2005 – 2006)
- Florida Bar City, County & Local Government Section Member (2016-Present)
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rated (2020 – Present)
- Admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Associate, U.S. Green Building Council (2014 – Present)
- Environmental Professional per ASTM E1527-05 (2009 – 2010)
- Certified Asbestos Building Inspector (2009 – 2010)
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER (2004 – 2010)
- Certified Asbestos Contractor/Supervisor (2006 – 2007)